Challenge Island Junior
“I just love my children’s preschool for including Challenge Island in their day! The director sent me a picture of my daughter learning all about wind power – at 4 years old! She actually built a car that goes when she blows it. My daughter comes home so excited to tell me everything she learned at Challenge Island each week.”
Jaime W., Challenge Island Jr. Parent
At Challenge Island we believe that you are never too young to start imagining, creating and thinking big! Our Challenge Island Jr. programs scale down our regular challenges to a level just right for Pre-K and K.
- Challenge Island introduces preschoolers to the wonders of science, the thrill of engineering and joy of creative thinking through hands-on S.T.E.A.M. experiences. Because our signature challenges are Child-Driven, they naturally adapt to each child and tribe’s developmental level.
- Our proprietorial programming helps foster critical 21st century skills like communication, collaboration, problem solving, showing initiative, and public speaking in preschool age children. We are dedicated to ensuring a brighter future for our kids and our communities by helping you prepare even the littlest students to succeed today and tomorrow.
- Preschoolers thrill to our signature Island spirit. The music, the whimsy, the journeys to fantastical islands are so exciting to them that they hardly notice all the meaty academic and life skills they are acquiring in the process. Our littlest CI natives soak up all the sun and learning of the Challenge Island Experience.
- Challenge Island can be offered as an in-class preschool experience or as an after-preschool extension opportunity.
- Year-Round outsourced STEAM curriculum for preschools is available.