“Challenge Island offers the most girl-friendly STEM curriculum I have ever seen. This – in combination with the program’s strong focus on 21st century skills – makes Challenge Island a perfect match for our organizational mission. The feedback from the girls and troop leaders about Challenge Island has been amazing.”
-Grace C., Girl Scouts Citywide STEM Specialist
Challenge Island has formed vibrant corporate partnerships with the Girl Scouts in communities nationwide. We offer exciting badge and patch programs for scouts of all ages from Daisies to Cadets.
- Our whimsical, creativity-based STEM/STEAM curriculum inspires girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- The Scientific Method is used by girls throughout each challenge as our cross-curricular island themes extend their learning across multiple disciplines.
- Both left & right sides of the brain are utilized as innovative, creative thinking is encouraged and celebrated.
- Challenges emphasize valuable skills such as collaboration, communication, critical & creative thinking, flexibility, leadership, initiative, social skills & grit.
- Prepares the fun, lively GIRL of today for the ever-changing global marketplace of the future.