Teaching Opportunities with Challenge Island!
Challenge Island is hiring fun, smart, enthusiastic instructors to teach an exciting after school & camp science/engineering enrichment program with a distinct island flair! (Think Survivor meets Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader!)
- This position is perfect for college or graduate students, retired teachers and stay-at-home moms seeking to supplement income. Teaching experience IS required.
- Challenge Island will train qualified instructors in our unique program and teaching philosophy. All supplies and lesson plans are provided. The materials are comprehensive, fun, and exciting. Classes are held at local elementary schools in YOUR LOCATION.
Challenge Island teaching positions are highly selective positions, but if you do become a part of our tribal leader team the rewards are enormous!
- This is a part-time position – 2 to 7 hours per week. Candidates must be available from 2 – 4 p.m. at least 2 days per week.
- Must be passionate about educating children and have experience teaching preschool or elementary age children
Reliable with reliable transportation
- Physically able to keep up with energetic children
- Positive attitude, Motivated to work, Assertive personality
- Common sense, Calm under pressure, Good sense of humor
- Organized, Most important… LIKES CHILDREN!
- Must complete Criminal Background Check with the school system.
To apply, please submit form below.