Welcome to Challenge Island’s Social Bubble! We are here to help you find a way for your child to stay engaged in STEAM activities while safely socializing with other kids!
- What are Challenge Island Social Bubble STEAM Adventures?
They are award-winning, hands-on, cross-curricular K-6 adventures for safely-sized groups of kids delivered by the world’s #1 STEAM Program.
- Can I Make My Own Social Bubble?
You betcha! A social bubble can be made up of friends, family members, neighbors, small group learning pods, sports teams or any other exclusive group you decide to gather. Multi-age groups? No problem! Challenge Island is child-driven curriculum that naturally adapts to every child!
- I Don’t Have a Ready to Go Social Bubble, Can My Child(ren) Still Participate?
Of course! Challenge Island will help you join an existing social bubble or create a new one. All you have to do is fill out the form below. We will work to create the bubble and contact you with the details.
- Can I host a social bubble at my house?
Absolutely! We will bring our STEAM adventures to you and the children you are hosting. We will use only new and fully-sanitized materials.
- Where do Challenge Island Social Bubbles take place?
We will identify a common space for us to conduct our social bubbles.
- How many kids can join in a social bubble?
Depending on state and local guidelines, we will keep the numbers under children of similar ages
- Once a Social Bubble is formed, what happens?
Challenge Island will work with the group to determine the days and times for meetings. The Challenge Island teacher will bring all the supplies needed for the STEAM adventure!
- How much does it cost to be in the Social Bubble?
The cost will vary depending on the number of days and hours spent. Fill out the form below to get started!