“Communication with the company was on point! I’ve read and seen all of the mainland Challenge Island activities taking place. There are not a lot of STEAM activities available to the public in Hawaii so I was all for making this event for Girl Scouts happen! Judging from all of the pictures and my daughter’s enthusiasm of continuing her project AS SOON AS she got home, that she had an awesome day! Erica definitely helped all the girls earn their badges and sparked interest and passion in my daughter. She asked when’s the next time I can do something like this again? Whether it be a Girl Scout event or an event open to the public, we’ll be waiting!!”
-Erin M., Girl Scouts, Parent
Challenge Island has formed vibrant corporate partnerships with the Girl Scouts in communities nationwide. We offer exciting badge and patch programs for Girl Scouts of all ages from Daisies to Cadettes.
- Our whimsical, creativity-based STEM/STEAM curriculum inspires girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
- The Scientific Method is used by girls throughout each challenge as our cross-curricular island themes extend their learning across multiple disciplines.
- Both left & right sides of the brain are utilized as innovative, creative thinking is encouraged and celebrated.
- Challenges emphasize valuable skills such as collaboration, communication, critical & creative thinking, flexibility, leadership, initiative, social skills & grit.
- Prepares the fun, lively GIRL of today for the ever-changing global marketplace of the future.