Welcome to Challenge Island’s Social Bubble STEAM Adventures! Let us help you engage your child while safely socializing with other children!
- What are Challenge Island Social Bubble STEAM Adventures?
They are award-winning, hands-on, cross-curricular K-6 adventures for safely-sized groups of children delivered by the world’s #1 STEAM program.
- Can I make my own Social Bubble?
You betcha! A social bubble can be made up of friends, family members, neighbors, small group learning pods, sports teams, scouts or any other exclusive group you decide to gather. Multi-age groups? No problem! Challenge Island is child-driven curriculum that naturally adapts to every child!
- I don’t have a ready to go Social Bubble, can my child(ren) still participate?
Of course! Challenge Island will help you join an existing social bubble or create a new one. All you have to do is fill out the form below. We will work to create the bubble and contact you with the details.
- Can I host a Social Bubble at my house?
Absolutely! We will bring our STEAM adventures to you and the children you are hosting. We can be in your yard, driveway, community clubhouse, or other location that you’d like.
- How many children can join in a Social Bubble?
This will depend on current state and local guidelines.
- Once a Social Bubble is formed, what happens?
Challenge Island will work with the group to determine the days, times, and theme for our meetings. The Challenge Island teacher will bring new and fully-sanitized materials needed for your STEAM adventure! We will also set up and clean up.
- How much does it cost to be in the Social Bubble?
The cost will vary depending on the number of days and hours scheduled. Fill out the form below to get started!