In-School and Virtual Field Trips
On-Site and Virtual Educational Adventures for Preschool, Elementary, and Middle School in Fulton County Schools, DeKalb County Schools, & Atlanta Public Schools.
This year, take your students on an action-packed island adventure without ever leaving school grounds! Preschool, elementary, and middle school children love our Challenge Island field trips so much that they never seem to notice the hearty STEM-based curriculum and national math, science, language arts and social studies standards that are so intricately woven into the Challenge Island experience. We are committed to providing an optimal, fun, and educational experience that sparks the students’ imagination and allows them to collaborate while building their projects.
We bring the field trip directly to your classroom! Grade level and School Wide Field Trips can be planned and arranged to ensure optimal quality and experience. Virtual Field Trips can be arranged where material and live instructions are provided.
How It Works
- Simply pick a Challenge Island field trip destination that meets your school’s curricular needs, and we’ll take your students on a one-of-a-kind educational journey fueled by their problem-solving, savvy, critical-thinking prowess, and boundless imagination.
- Choose from over 80 different standard-aligned themes spanning the entire curriculum. Cross-curricular topics covered include earth science, life science, physical science, history, social studies, language arts, ancient cultures, geography, and more.
- Critical STEAM/STEM and 21st Century Skills are tightly woven into each and every Challenge Island Field Trip experience.
- Students work in collaborative tribes to take on our signature cross-curricular STEM/STEAM challenges using only the materials in their treasure chest and their creativity. They design, build, and test solutions to the challenge working together at each step of the process and solving problems along the way.
- Every Challenge Island Field Trip is a wildly exciting, engaging, interactive, hands-on learning adventure that your students will never forget!
- Field trips are typically 60-90 minutes long and each challenge can cover a variety of different science and math standards as well as cross-curricular topics and 21st century learning skills.
- Challenge Island field trips are appropriate for every grade level. We can accommodate entire grade levels as well as entire schools. Call us to pick your perfect challenge!
-Lorna B. Challenge Island Field Trip Teacher ( 30 years classroom experience)