2020/2021 After School Enrichment Programs
– Heidi G. – Challenge Island Parent
- STEAM education, problem-based learning, and critical 21st Century Skills are at the heart of every Challenge Island Afterschool Class. But we don’t stop there. Our proprietary curriculum seamlessly intertwines ELA, STEM, History, Social Studies, Arts, Geography and much more into one thrilling Island adventure!
- Each session of Challenge Island takes place on a unique thematic island and consists of 8 to 14 action-packed hour-long afterschool classes. Every island experience is one of a kind and kids come back session after session to experience the magic once again – it’s no surprise we have a 90% repeat customer rate!
- Challenge Island students work with tribes full of friends on hands-on creative problem solving adventures. Core socio-emotional skills 21st like collaboration, communication, and compromise are fostered and bonds and friendships are built in the process.
- Our child-driven learning approach makes Challenge Island an enriching and developmentally appropriate experience for a wide span of ages from preschool through middle school and beyond.